Welcome! ABA is a recognized Arizona Affiliate of Alpaca Owners Association (AOA). ABA is a non-profit 501(c)5 Arizona Corporation. Our goals focus on serving Arizona alpaca owners through education and networking in this rapidly advancing livestock industry.
Thanks To Everyone Who Joined us in Cottonwood, Arizona February 2014 for the 14th Annual SW Regional Alpaca show! We have cancelled the 2015 show, but are planning the same great show in 2016. We hope that everyone will support our neighboring affiliates’ spring shows that are occuring this year, and come on back to AZ for the SW Regional Alpaca show in 2016!
- We have over 45 Farm Members and are Growing!
- Join In and Serve on ABA Fiber, Education and Show Committees
- Breeder Support and Educational Opportunities
- ABA Newsletter
- Southwest Regional Alpaca Show
- Your Farm Listed on the “ABA Farms” page
- Your current alpacas for sale listed on our “Alpacas for Sale” page
- Your current alpaca products for sale listed on our “Member Store” page
- Next ABA Meeting: Saturday February 7th 2015
- Wilcox Tax Advisors offices - 16515 S. 40th St. #127 Phoenix, AZ 85048
- 12:30pm-1:00pm - Meet Greet & Eat
- 1:00pm Meeting Begin
- 2:00pm Education Topic & Annual ’Fiber Show and Tell’
A.B.A holds membership meetings frequently during the year in various locations throughout Arizona. We also have call-in capabilities for members to attend some meetings via phone. We’re very excited about the new ‘quick’ educational sessions that will be offered at all 2014 membership meetings! This year, ABA Members have taken part in sessions on understanding and utilizing E.P.Ds in your herd, dealing with rattlesnake bites, and a full tour and presentation on growing fodder as an alternative to baled hay for alpaca feed. Following are the dates of upcoming meetings:
There are many other exciting events our ABA Board of Directors and Committees are working on for the next year. If you love alpacas and the luxurious natural fiber that they produce, you wont want to miss out! Please contact any of the ABA Board Members listed below if you have questions regarding our organization or are interested in joining. If you want to join ABA or Renew your membership, just print the membership application listed on our ‘JOIN ABA’ page and mail it in. Annual Dues will be due for calendar year 2015 on 1-31-2015.
Thanks for stopping by the Alpaca Breeders of Arizona website – For further information please contact any of the Board Members listed below:
|President||Wendy Dittbrenner 928-848-0267 email@example.com|
|Secretary||Jane Reed 402-314-1323 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Acting Treasurer||Mary Wilcox 480-893-3339 HCAalpacas@aol.com|